VIVOSUN 5-Pack 3 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty Plant Pots with Handles
- STURDY FABRIC MATERIAL: Made of 300g thickened nonwoven fabric, these pots are moderately permeable, environmentally friendly, and BPA-free
- GREAT DRAINAGE: Nonwoven fabric means the pots do not retain excess water, allowing your roots to breathe, translating to a healthier, more vigorous growth
- DURABLE, REINFORCED HANDLES: While the competition uses flimsy handles that are a continuation of the same fabric the pot is made from, we use serging stitches to sew handles onto the pot so they can support a full bag of soil
- PORTABLE BAGS: Both heavy-duty handles and rugged material means you can move bags full of soil and plants with ease
- USE IT FOR YEARS: Bags prevent circling root structure. Combined with pruning and trimming roots, these bags can be reused for years. Comes with a 3-year warranty
Bring green to life!
VIVOSUN provides you with the premium hydroponics equipment and services. It is our commitment to be the best indoor gardening and hydroponic store that you can trust.
- Stand alone
- Great drainage
Different size selection options from VIVOSUN
Grow everything from A to Z in these bags
- 3 GAL Fabric Pot: 10″ x 9″ (25cm x 25cm)
300G Premium Series Thickened, Nonwoven Grow Bags
- Thickened 300g nonwoven fabric means your grow bags easily stand upright making it easy to fill the bag by yourself.
- These grow bags provide excellent air circulation and drainage: do not worry about overwatering.
- VIVOSUN grow bags readily breathe, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year.
- The automatic air-prune feature ensures roots do not get tangled, allowing for more surface area for water and mineral absorption.
Why you need fabric grow bags?
VIVOSUN fabric grow bags readily breathe, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year.Great for developing strong, fibrous roots and keeping them healthy without needing regular root pruning.
How air pruning works?
Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to air in the absence of high humidity. The roots are effectively “burned” off, causing the plant to constantly produce new and healthy branching roots. If roots are not exposed to air, they continue to grow around the container in a constricted pattern.
Is it really effective for increasing yield?
Using fabric grow bag means easy watering, less stress on the plant when moved, and quicker transplant times as filling requires no more than one person instead of several people, allowing others to handle additional work in the garden.